Hey!!! The air is crisp, the leaves are changing, the days are shorter, and the nights are cool. It’s the perfect time for a hardy, but healthy, meal. What’s not to love about our crockpots?
Eating clean doesn’t have to be boring or challenging!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 large white onion sliced.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans (dont’t drain)
- 1 can butter beans (don’t drain)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups kale, torn into 1” pieces. Leave stems on, packed full of nutrients in those trunks.
- Pink Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Herbs de Provence Seasonings
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasonings
Just dump it all in and add the seasonings to the top, stir to mix the flavors. Cook on high for 2-3 hours then serve and enjoy.
For more where these came from, subscribe and you’ll be added to the FB event page where you will find a plethora of Fall goodness.